Memorabilia & Swap Meet
Saturday, March 20, 2021
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
New Bremen American Legion Post 241
6458 St Rt. 66 New Bremen, OH 45869
Open to all Bicycle Enthusiasts!
Admission $2 entry fee, free parking
No advance registration needed but suggested.
Set Up opens at 8:00 AM
- Indoors with table provided - $15.00 (incl. admission)
- Outdoor parking lot - $10.00 (incl. admission)
Displays - No charge.
- Large area for Bicycles including Ordinaries, Safeties, Pneumatics, Classics and Motorbikes
- Tables provided for Memorabilia Displays which may include collections of bicycle's early era antique memorabilia such as advertising items, bicycle tools, bicycle accessories, and any related historical bicycle sundry items.
Presentation at 10:30 a.m. - -
- Topic: Miami Erie Canal History & Ohio Bicycle Trails
- Presented by Miami and Erie Canal Corridor Association
The Bicycle Museum of America
7 West Monroe Street New Bremen, Ohio 45869
(1 minute south of Legion Hall)
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. -
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Contact Dan Gaier: firstname.lastname@example.org (937) 570-9445 or
- Richard DeLombard: email@example.com
Ohio Covid-19 protocols will be followed. Masks required.
NOTICE: This is a page for the OHIO WHEELMEN. This material is used with permission. Most of this material is copyrighted by The WHEELMEN or the Ohio Wheelmen.
Comments or questions regarding this website should be directed to
the Ohio Wheelmen webmaster.
This page was created and maintained using a
Macintosh computer, MS Word (text mode), Apple Safari, Firefox, and Fetch.